Skip to content

SmartDR

Welcome to Sound’s customer feedback and suggestions site! We love hearing from our customers. If you have suggestions for how we can improve our product, please share them with us here. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, our product team regularly reviews the all of ideas submitted.

How it works:

• Use the search field below to see if your suggestion is already listed, and click the vote button
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, go ahead submit your own

Please try to explain why this suggestion would benefit your practice, so that other users (and our product team) can better understand why the feature is important to you.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve SmartDR. We’re happy you’re here!

SmartDR

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

65 results found

1. Is it possible to have a second monitor that mirrors the acquisition monitor ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When reviewing a patient with multiple studies, you can touch certain studies to only send certain ones, the color coating is opposite of the buttons for panning, brightness and zoom are in the acquisition screen. When a study has a light blue header, it seems to be deselected for sending the study to anywhere (USB, SmartPacs, or AIS). When the header is white/blank, this means it is selected for sending (this is confirmed when checking the send-out status DICOM spooler).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you input the email in SmartDR have the email information send to AIS as a category to prevent from having to reopen system to locate email in order to send to owner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In addition to putting the doctor's name and one assistant on the data entry for a new case when setting up to take images, please add a second animal holder The state wants us to list the "animal holders" for each case; sometimes it is the doctor and one assistant - but sometimes there are two assistants taking images without the doctor helping. (It might also be helpful to have this as a "required" entry before proceeding. Then, with this data, it would be wonderful to be able to print a report each month of who held pets that month…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. the current plate cover makes it cumbersome to remove the battery & my battery was indented by the lid brackets (i am assuming) because it was floating loose on top of the plate cover in the case!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AI identification of human anatomy

Multiple radiographs I review have human fingers and other anatomy present. This is just in radiographs submitted for review and is likely a problem in many hospitals where images not sent out. If an AI algorithm could review images at the time of acquisition and flag human anatomy, it could be very helpful for radiation safety.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Several hospitals share facilities and equipment. Having the ability to add multiple Institution Names and select these from the Study Add screen would be incredibly helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to select a left limb on a right limb study is SUPER confusing (and vice versa). Can you remove these unnecessary options? If the shot isn't there to select then we know to go back in the exam tree and go to the other limb.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. System sounds frequently becomes muted on its own with no input from the user. This mutes the SDR ready beep. I have seen it occur frequently after reboots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to hover over an item and get a preview of what that icon does

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The automatic panel time-out after ten minutes without an exposure is increasingly problematic - sometimes it takes more than ten minutes for a horse to settle or to set up for an exposure, and there doesn't appear to be a way to extend the ten minute time until it's already expired and the panel has disconnected. It would be great if we could either extend the time before it expires, or (even better) opt out of this feature entirely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A quick access guide to troubleshooting the more common errors that come up on smart DR to avoid holding for support while clients are waiting for us to get images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please show the zoom percentage during image review. It is helpful to see and note the percentage of zoom applied or, be able to apply a certain amount of zoom for comparison.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a mobile large animal veterinarian and the images I acquire have an average distance of 24" between the detector and the handheld x-ray unit. However, your software tells me to calibrate this system at 40" which is a distance I will never use. It would be nice if the software prompted me to use a baseline parameter set appropriate for the type of system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to be able to preview any changes I am making to the image processing. Currently I have to make changes, hit apply and then see how they look. If I don't know what they were set to before I moved the slider(s), I can't return to what was set previously either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As an IT professional, I would like the ability to update the SmartDR application in an offline format. I have my acquisition station in a private network that does not have internet access and would like to be able to keep the software up to date. This allows IT control over when the update is pushed based on peak usage and/or any internal training and notification deemed necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Submitted on behalf of South Rowan Animal Hospital. When a patient is incorrectly deleted or the software autodeletes patients you do not want cleared, it would be helpful to be able to recover them from backups or other methods without losing new data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The error messages at the DR acquisition station have been ignored by my staff for 6 weeks (for a problem with my PACS that I am aware of.) We do approx 70 X-rays a month, so this is approx 100 times this was ignored by veterinarians and support staff. It is unacceptable that this unit doesn't send logs or notifications to an administrator for status reports, but especially for errors. It looks like I'm not the only one that has brought this up. This is critical equipment and best practices are being ignored in this area.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We use Cornerstone in our practice. Antech Labs upload automatically. We would like the same option for x-rays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the Species in the SOUND DR programs more closely resemble the acceptable species in Antech Imaging Services. Currently, if there's a discrepancy with the species between platforms, AIS will reject the images until the location contacts them with more details. For example, SOUND calls a Ferret a "Small mammal (species)/Ferret (breed)" since the species was not be recognized by AIS (as is the case for the ferret), it denied the storage request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?